In order to be an ICANN accredited registrar please follow the following steps:
- Create an account on the ZACR portal or login if you already have an account
- Complete your account information, including ICANN Registrar Accreditation information.
- Accept the Registry- Registrar Agreement
- Request Legal Review by the ZACR legal team
- Begin technical accreditation for the .africa gTLD namespace
- Technical Accreditation for Launch (Sunrise & Landrush) – this is an optional step which will allow the Registrar to participate in the Launch phases.
- Request Live Credentials, if you have passed the Launch Accreditation – you will receive credentials to participate in Launch. If you have not passed Launch Accreditation, you will receive credentials for General Availability.
- If you are an ICANN Accredited Registrar, but do not have Launch technical Accreditation, you will be able to participate in the landrush phase manually, by making use of the Web-RAR which is available on the ZACR Registrar Portal.